Kentucky Law Firm Advocates in Education and Discrimination Cases
Edward E. Dove is a Lexington attorney with more than 30 years of experience protects clients’ rights and provides superior service.
Edward E. Dove represents clients in Education Law, Civil Litigation and Criminal Law cases. Located in Lexington, we serve Central and Eastern Kentucky, including but not limited to Fayette, Scott, Bourbon, Clark, Madison, Jessamine and Woodford Counties. If you seek an advocate for your child’s educational needs or you are experiencing employment-related issues at work, Edward E. Dove has the skills and experience to represent you.
Edward E. Dove specializes in education, civil and criminal cases including:
- Education law — We represent clients in various educational settings, including Special Education, Section 504, Employment issues and student and teacher disciplinary matters.
- Civil Litigation – Edward E. Dove protects clients’ rights in Employment, Disability, Housing, and Landlord-Tenant Disputes.
- Criminal Defense, including felonies and misdemeanors.
- Housing law — We are knowledgeable about what constitutes a civil rights violation in housing matters, and we handle claims involving discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion and disability.
The Law Office of Edward E. Dove is respected by both clients and peers for its experience, skill and professionalism. You can expect the following from an engagement with Edward E. Dove:
- Focused knowledge — Mr. Dove has more than 30 years of experience in his areas of practice, with a particular concentration in education law, employment, civil rights, housing and civil and criminal litigation. He draws on a valuable file of case histories to identify strategies that get results.
- Experienced representation — He is an experienced litigator, who will do what is necessary to get justice and fair results for our clients.
- Superior client service — At the Law Office of Edward E. Dove, we are accessible and responsive, keeping you apprised of progress in your case.
Call Edward E. Dove at 859‑252‑0020 or contact us online to schedule a consultation on your education, civil or criminal legal matter. We are eager to put our skills to work for you